We’ve teamed up with industry-leading manufacturers Powerscreen, EvoQuip, Komptech, MDS, and Terex Wash Systems to ensure our customers have access to the latest technology, processes, and innovative equipment designs covering many applications, including:
- Sand and Gravel
- Soil, Mulch
- Concrete and Asphalt Recycling
- Organic and Solid Waste Processing
- Wood and Green Waste Processing and Recycling
Powerscreen is a world-leading wheel portable and mobile crushing, screening, and conveying equipment manufacturer.
More than 50 years of design innovation and field-proven experience have made them an industry leader with a reputation for reliable performance and excellent productivity.
- Premiertrak Jaw Crushers – Up to 32”x 47”, (600 tph)
- Maxtrak Cone Crushers – Up to 60”, (950 tph)
- Trakpactor Impact Crushers – Up to 36”x 54” Feed Opening (500 tph.)
- Chieftain Inclined Screens – Up to 5’x 20’ 3-Deck (650 tph)
- Warrior Scalping Screens – Up to 6’x 20’ 2-Deck (800 tph.)
- Horizon Horizontal Screens
- Phoenix Trommel Screens
- CT Stacking Conveyors
- High Level (HL) Organic Feeder Conveyors
Evoquip produces an innovative line of compact crushing, screening and conveying equipment for the construction, recycling, aggregates, agriculture and landscaping industries.
Small enough to fit on the Jobsite; big enough to crush it in the quarry!
- Cobra Impact Crushers – Rotor Diameter to 40” x 41.5” up to 290 tph
- Bison Jaw Crushers Up to 24” x 36” – 200 tph
- Colt Scalping Screens
- Harrier High Capacity Compact Screeners
- Falcon Inclined Screens
Komptech has evolved into one of North America’s leading suppliers of waste processing equipment, technology for solid and organic waste processing equipment and systems for Biomass, Compost, Mulch, Construction Waste, Green Waste, and Wood Waste.
- Industrial Shredders (Single & Dual Shaft)
Slow-speed,high-torque single and dual shaft shredders with aggressive feed capabilities and heavy-duty reversing shafts that are built to handle almost any material from wood to mattresses and tires to C&D.
- Trommel Screens
Heavy-duty mobile trommels efficiently screen almost any material, from heavy soil to mulch to compost.
- Multistar Star Screens
Komptech Multistar screens are engineered to efficiently screen and separate material into 2 or 3 fractions while preventing high moisture content from wrapping, enabling you to increase throughput and lower production costs.
- Separation (Contaminant Removal)
Efficiently remove contaminants left over after the waste screening process. These machines are highly effective at removing everything from light plastics to rock and stone to improve the quality of finished compost.
- Compost Turning
Topturn compost turners produce windrows with the optimum amount of porosity and pile structure, or “chimney” effect, to increase temperatures, reduce composting times and odors, and produce the highest quality compost.
Heavy-duty track mounted, and stationary trommels or screening material up to 54.”
Applications: rip rap, blast rock, demolition waste, concrete rubble, wood waste, asphalt and sand & gravel.
End-to-end washing solutions for aggregates, recycling, mining, sand and water applications.
- Mobile wash Plants
- Washing & Classifying Systems
- Water Management