BC Heritage and Conservation’s Act
The BC Heritage and Conservation Act was created in order to preserve culture and historical artifacts.
Before any construction or demolition work can take place on a designated heritage site, the property must be cleared by an archaeologist.
The soil must be carefully screened with an eye on preserving any artifacts that the process may uncover.
Screening soil on archaeological work sites.
- Mobile track mounted screeners are the most efficient method of screening large quantities of material.
- Track-mounted – able to move over difficult terrain
- Onboard engine – Requires no outside power. Able to access remote locations.
- Smaller footprint – Can work on sites with limited access or confined space.
- Rapid mobility – Sets up in minutes, not hours.
Have a question? We’re here to help.
Talk to an Expert
If yu have any questions, want to check on equipment availability, or anythong else.
We have extensive experience in all crushing, screening and bulk material handling applications, and are more than happy to help. Anyway we can.