Unmatched Performance and Versatility
The Powerscreen Gladiator PT400 is a part of the renowned Gladiator range, known for its exceptional performance and versatility. With a jaw opening of 30″ x 42″, it is capable of delivering high production capacities and excellent reduction ratios.
See the PT400 In Action Crushing Blast Rock
Reliable and Easy to Operate
Road Legal and Easy to Move
The Gladiator PT400 boasts impressive dimensions, with a length of 52′ and a height of 15′. It is designed to handle up to 400 tph, making it an ideal choice for large-scale operations. The feed opening allows for the processing of large materials, ensuring maximum productivity.
- Output potential of up to 463 US tph / 420 tph – depending on material type and crusher settings.
- The electrically driven power system provides significant cost savings.
- Superior performance in dusty applications and in high altitude environments.
- The high powered electric drive ensures precise chamber control and reverse functionality for clearing blockages – also proving adventageous in recycling and demolition applications.
- Access platforms around 3 sides of the chamber.
- E-Stops on both sides of the unit.
- The optional twin pole magnet has a reversible discharge chute
Reliable and Easy to Operate
- Simple, reliable push button controls
- Vibrating grizzly feeder removes fines before crushing
- Aggressive crushing action by renowned
JW42 jaw chamber
- Hydraulic adjustments at ground level
Road-Legal & Easy to Move
- North American made with the lowest possible weight for ease of movement
Heavy-Duty Triaxle chassis with wheels, spring suspension and air brakes as standard.
- Electrically driven by either an external genset or 3-phase mains connection
- No costly engine after treatment reducing expensive engine maintenance costs
30″x42″ Jaw Crusher Specs
Crusher Type: Terex JW42 chamber – single toggle jaw
Feed Opening: 42’’ x 30’’ (1070mm x 760mm)
Drive: 150hp (112kW) electric motor @ 1200rpm
Max CSS: 53/4’’ (145mm) – subject to toggle selection
• 13/4’’ (45mm) – demolition & recycling
• 3’’ (75mm) – hard rock quarry applications
• 21/2’’ (60mm) – soft rock quarry applications
V.G.F. & Hopper
Length: 20’ (6.096m)
Width: 42’’ (1.067m)
Feed-in Height Side: 13’ 7’’ (4.14m)
Feed-in Height Rear: 13’ 7’’ (4.14m)
Motor: 40hp (30kW) @ 1200rpm – with full guard over sheaves & V-Belt
Hopper Fabricated: 3/4’’ (20mm) AR400 steel
- 4’’ (100mm) nominal opening with 5 grizzly bars – standard
- 5’’ (125mm) nominal opening with 4 grizzly bars
- 3’’ (75mm) nominal opening with 6 grizzly bars
- 2’’ (50mm) nominal opening with 7 grizzly bars
- 20’’ (500mm) hopper extensions are available – fabricated from 3/4’’ (20mm) AR400
Weights and Dimensions
Length: 52′ 3″ (15.9 m)
Width: 11′-6″ (3.43 m)
Height: 15′ 9″ (4.8m)
Total Weight: 96,200lbs (43,700kg)
Axle Load: 58,100lbs (26,410kg)
King Pin Load: 38,100lbs (17,320kg)
Sand & Gravel
Want to learn more?
Contact us by filling out and submitting our form. Or, call us at 1-888-852-9021