Engineered for Portability and Ease of Use
The rugged design delivers the reliability you’ve come to expect from Powerscreen. The plant features a hydraulically actuated wedge system that allows variable closed side-setting adjustments to be made quickly and easily. These durable crushers utilize heavy-duty components for optimum operation and long life.
Typical applications for our single toggle jaw crushers are in mining, quarrying and recycling. The jaw is designed to crush in the most demanding applications with the hardest rock.
See the PT400 In Action Crushing Blast Rock
The Powerscreen Gladiator 3042 Portable Jaw Crusher is the perfect option for anyone needing a crushing solution with optimal power and strength.
The Gladiator line of equipment also consists of cone and impact crushers and screens, which can be viewed here.
Sand & Gravel
Features & Benefits
- Output potential of up to 463 US tph / 420 tph – depending on material type and crusher settings.
- The electrically driven power system provides significant cost savings.
- Superior performance in dusty applications and in high altitude environments.
- The high powered electric drive ensures precise chamber control and reverse functionality for clearing blockages – also proving adventageous in recycling and demolition applications.
- Access platforms around 3 sides of the chamber.
- E-Stops on both sides of the unit.
- The optional twin pole magnet has a reversible discharge chute.
3 Reasons You’ll Love Our Jaw
Reliable and Easy to Operate
- Simple, reliable push button controls
- Vibrating grizzly feeder removes fines before crushing
- Aggressive crushing action by renowned
JW42 jaw chamber
- Hydraulic adjustments at ground level
Road-Legal & Easy to Move
- North American made with the lowest possible weight for ease of movement
Heavy-Duty Triaxle chassis with wheels, spring suspension and air brakes as standard.
- Electrically driven by either an external genset or 3-phase mains connection
- No costly engine after treatment reducing expensive engine maintenance costs
30″x42″ Jaw Crusher Specs
Crusher Type: Terex JW42 chamber – single toggle jaw
Feed Opening: 42’’ x 30’’ (1070mm x 760mm)
Drive: 150hp (112kW) electric motor @ 1200rpm
Max CSS: 53/4’’ (145mm) – subject to toggle selection
• 13/4’’ (45mm) – demolition & recycling
• 3’’ (75mm) – hard rock quarry applications
• 21/2’’ (60mm) – soft rock quarry applications
V.G.F. & Hopper
Length: 20’ (6.096m)
Width: 42’’ (1.067m)
Feed-in Height Side: 13’ 7’’ (4.14m)
Feed-in Height Rear: 13’ 7’’ (4.14m)
Motor: 40hp (30kW) @ 1200rpm – with full guard over sheaves & V-Belt
Hopper Fabricated: 3/4’’ (20mm) AR400 steel
- 4’’ (100mm) nominal opening with 5 grizzly bars – standard
- 5’’ (125mm) nominal opening with 4 grizzly bars
- 3’’ (75mm) nominal opening with 6 grizzly bars
- 2’’ (50mm) nominal opening with 7 grizzly bars
- 20’’ (500mm) hopper extensions are available – fabricated from 3/4’’ (20mm) AR400
Weights and Dimensions
Travel Width: 11′-6″
Total Weight: 96,200lbs (43,700kg)
Axle Load: 58,100lbs (26,410kg)
King Pin Load: 38,100lbs (17,320kg)